To Write for TechCompetitor,
Why Is Guest Posting Important?
Assuming you are a genuine marketer, you should realize that publishing content to a blog is vital to draw the audience towards your website. Also, assuming you are writing for a long time for your blog, you should know that guest blogging is a thing these days and it has a few advantages too. Various sites are offering “Write For Us” choices to share your content.
Prior to dealing with guest posting for a blog, you should keep objectives in the psyche. Commonly, there are three objectives that you should know which incorporates:
1. Make yourself a notable individual in the industry.
2. Get back the traffic from the site.
3. Assemble backlinks to your site.
If you are a specialized individual and that you can compose a reasonable article related to technology then, feel free to Tech “Write For Us”.
Find Guest Post Opportunities
Guest Posting can be a great opportunity as well. Prior to looking for promising opportunities, you need to define an objective like track down an applicable site according to your neice or industry. For this, such measures should be remembered.
1. The content should be centered upon niche
2. Ensure your audience is keen on your industry
3. Blog should have drawn in readership – it implies the blog is shared on social media platforms.
4. Whoever owns the blog should be active on social media.
Here are some significant things that you should take a gander at with regards to guest post opportunities.
Google is the best platform to utilize with regard to guest post opportunities. Numerous individuals search with various keywords to discover sites that are tolerating guest posts. Here are a few keywords:
· Write For Us
· Guest Post By
· Submit A Guest Post
· Guest Post Contribution
· Guest Post Guidelines
By utilizing these keywords, you will get to know who is dealing with a guest post and tolerating it. Additionally, you will discover the submission page so you can straightforwardly reach them.
Profile Guest Post
If you read blogs frequently, you may find some well-known bloggers who may be dealing with blogging or guest posting. They incorporate Gregory Ciotti, Danny Iny, Leo Widrich, Neil Patel, and Marcus Sheridan whom we generally find overwriting content. Essentially, the motivation behind this is that we can know the blogger in the business who can make an introduction for you with the owners of bloggers they to have guest posted upon.
While working on backlinks, you may discover your rival’s link which means there are chances that your competitors have backlinks from guest posts they have done. Tools are available that assist clients with discovering either their competitors have posted their links in the guest post or not. If you’re not aware, you straightforwardly search on Google search for link: domain.com – domain.com “guest post”. It will assist you with discovering the sites that a competitor has written.
A lot of the bloggers share their guest posts on social platforms as it brings numerous audiences and readers there. When we talk about the easiest ways, then Twitter will be an effective decision. For the most recent tweets, you can utilize the keyword “guest post” and discover different platforms that are relevant to your industry. Prior to pitching anybody, ensure the business is accepting guest posts and are prepared to work with you.
My Guest Blog
Presently, you can join the platform, MyGuestBlog, since it is a platform that will tell you the sites that are identified with your specialty and tolerates guest posts for the blog. What you can do is post your data like on what specialty you need a guest post, some specific themes, and vital information about yourself so owners will discover you and reach out to you. Ensure you add your legitimate email address there with the goal that you will track down an extraordinary match for backlinking.
Prepare A Pitch For Guest Bloggers
As numerous sites feel that pitching is probably the simplest thing that anybody can do. However, actually, this is something truly troublesome. You will be needing to know some significant things prior to pitching any site or brand.
1. First things first, go through the website completely to know what they are really looking for, their specialty, their purpose, and so forth. After that go and check whether they are tolerating guest posts or not.
2. Read and pursue the rules thoroughly and appropriately that will assist you with finding out about the site.
3. Get ready points and prepare topics on which you need to write.
4. Contact the genuine email or structure where you need to tell about yourself. What is your business, all about personal information, and for what reason are you keen on writing for that specific site.
5. Offer a few samples that you have written for the site so it will be useful and easy for them to understand better what your skill is and why they should permit you to write.
6. Additionally, do not forget to mention your social media links underneath your pitch that will be useful for the reader to more about you and your personal life.
7. Just in case that they do not acknowledge guest posts after reading your mail, do appreciate them for their kind time and mail and request them to let you know in the future for a solid and trustable bond.
8. You can assemble a powerful and effective relationship with them for productive work.
This ultimate guide and importance along with opportunities for guest posting will be successful for first-time bloggers or standard SEO-trained professionals or specialists. Thus, take benefits from it completely and carry your business to the top. You will certainly get backlinks by writing a guest post or by link exchange policy.
Also, have you attempted to try out “Tech Write for Us” if not, feel free to share your tech articles here?